Local Roofer for affordable roofing in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.