Commercial Roofer for affordable roofing in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.