Residential Roofer for affordable roofing in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.