Local Roofer for affordable roofing in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.