Commercial Roofer for affordable roofing in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.