Residential Roofer for affordable roofing in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.