Commercial Roofer for affordable roofing in Spring Hill. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check the roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.