Commercial Roofing for affordable roofing in Spring Hill. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2016 to be 111,189. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.