Residential Roofing for affordable roofing in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.