Local Roofer for affordable roofing in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.