Residential Roofer for affordable roofing in Weeki Wachee. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Weeki Wachee and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Weeki Wachee. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.