Local Roofer for affordable roofing in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.