Local Roofer for affordable roofing in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.