Commercial Roofer for aluminum roofing in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.