Local Roofers for aluminum roofing in Crystal River. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Crystal River
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Crystal River area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Crystal River roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Crystal River and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Crystal River. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Crystal River
Crystal River is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census. (3,485 in 2000). According to the U.S Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055. The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self professed “Home of the Manatee”. Crystal River Preserve State Park is located nearby, and Crystal River Archaeological State Park is located in the city’s northwest side.
Crystal River is at the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida. The city is situated around Kings Bay, which is spring-fed and so keeps a constant 72 °F (22 °C) temperature year round. A cluster of 50 springs designated as a first-magnitude system feeds Kings Bay. A first-magnitude system discharges 100 cubic feet or more of water per second, which equals about 64 million gallons of water per day. Because of this discharge amount, the Crystal River Springs group is the second largest springs group in Florida, the first being Wakulla Springs in Wakulla County near Tallahassee. Kings Bay can be home to over 400 manatees during the winter when the water temperature in the Gulf of Mexico cools, and is the only place in the United States where people can legally interact with them in their natural conditions without that interaction being viewed as harassment by law enforcement agencies. Tourism based on watching and swimming with manatee is the fastest growing contribution to the local economy. In 2005 there was a movement to dissolve the city which did not succeed, and the city has since grown by annexation.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Crystal River think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.