Local Roofer for aluminum roofing in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.