Residential Roofer for aluminum roofing in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.