Commercial Roofer for aluminum roofing in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.