Commercial Roofer for aluminum roofing in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.