Residential Roofer for aluminum roofing in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.