Commercial Roofing for aluminum roofing in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.