Residential Roofer for aluminum roofing in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.