Commercial Roofer for aluminum roofing in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.