Commercial Roofer for aluminum roofing in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof in person before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.