Local Roofers for aluminum roofing in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.