Commercial Roofer for aluminum roofing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.