Local Roofers for aluminum roofing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.