Local Roofers for aluminum roofing in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.