Commercial Roofing for aluminum roofing in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years to come. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.