Commercial Roofer for aluminum roofing in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check the roof personally before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.