Residential Roofer for aluminum roofing in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.