Commercial Roofing for aluminum roofing in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.