Local Roofer for aluminum roofing in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.