Local Roofer for aluminum roofing in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at the roof in person before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.