Local Roofers for aluminum roofing in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.