Local Roofer for aluminum roofing in Weeki Wachee. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.