Commercial Roofing for architectural roof shingles in Beverly Hills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.