Residential Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.