Commercial Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.