Local Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.