Residential Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.