Local Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.