Commercial Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Holliday. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holliday roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Holliday and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Holliday. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.