Residential Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.