Residential Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.