Residential Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.