Local Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.