Residential Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.