Local Roofer for architectural roof shingles in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.