Residential Roofer for architectural roof shingles in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.